Own A Clinic
You are never alone when operating an Egoscue facility. Our system is designed to provide the highest possible care for our clients and give you the freedom to make contributions to better The Method as a whole.
Help Others Live Pain Free
Your training begins with completion of our Postural Alignment Specialist (PAS) and Advanced Exercise Therapist (AET) programs. This includes:
- In-person seminars
- Online coursework with knowledge reviews
- Comprehensive tests
- Submission of real case studies for review
- At least one week of coaching with peer review
- Supervised travel therapy (not available in some markets)
- Clinic operation training
Continued training for franchisees includes:
- Continued education program
- Quarterly on-site therapy training events
- Yearly training events
- Periodic onsite development visits
- Market development and business development assistance
The Egoscue Method has relaunched its signature ePete 2.0 postural therapy application a comprehensive, cloud-based, and enhanced technology that allows health professionals to rapidly assess postural dysfunction, deliver corrective exercise therapy programs directly to their customers, and to track ongoing progress.
A sample of current markets available include Vancouver, Miami, San Jose, Dallas, Indianapolis, Hartford, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Cleveland, Albuquerque, and more.
Royalties and Fees
- We request a one-time Franchise fee of $100,000 (please see FAQ for all that is included with your investment)
- Modest furniture and equipment cost roughly $20,000-$25,000
- Once your clinic is operating, you will pay Egoscue a small % of clinic’s monthly revenue (subject to a monthly minimum amount)
For more information regarding franchising opportunities, please complete the form.
The information on this website is not and should not in anyway be considered as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, an Egoscue franchise. An offer of an Egoscue franchise and franchise agreement can only be through our Uniform Franchise Offering Circular.