How to Perform this E-cise™
- Stand with your back against the wall, feet pointed straight and hip width apart with your head, shoulders and butt against the wall.
- Place your arms out straight at 45 degrees from your hips.
Relax your stomach and upper body and do not allow your knees to bend. Push your arms/hands into the wall and release, be sure your shoulders don’t shrug upwards. Repeat as directed on your menu.
- Palms facing out: first 2 sets.
- Palms facing in (against wall) for the 3rd and 4th sets.
- Head should be back against the wall for the 1st and 3rd sets.
- Drop your head forward for the 2nd and 4th sets.
This exercise repositions the shoulder to promote thoracic extension