How to Perform this E-cise
- Stand with your back against a wall with feet and knees hip width apart and feet pointed straight.
- Walk your feet away from the wall while sliding your body down at the same time.
Hold as directed on your menu.
- You will be "seated" in an invisible chair, with your knees bent to 105 degrees.
- Your hips are just slightly higher than your knees; your ankles are slightly ahead of your knees.
- Your lower back should be completely flat against the wall.
- Your arms can hang down to your sides, or rest your hands gently on your lap.
DO NOT DO THIS E-CISE IN SOCKS!
DO THIS EXERCISE IN ATHLETIC SHOES OR ON A YOGA MAT!
- Keep the weight in your heels, do not press forward on your toes.