Standing Arm Circles
How to Perform this E-cise
- Stand facing mirror with your feet pointed straight ahead. Place your finger tips into the pad of each hand and point your thumb straight out.
- This hand position is imperative to the exercise being done correctly. It is called the "golfer's grip".
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together backwards and bring your arms out to your sides at shoulder level.
- With your palms facing downward, circle up and forward for the repetitions specified. With your palms facing upward, circle up and back for the desired repetitions.
- Remember to keep your feet straight and your shoulder blades squeezed together.
What this E-cise does
This exercise promotes bilateral lumbar function through thoracic stabilization.
|powered by www.egoscue.com
Egoscue Inc. 2015
All rights reserved. Use of these exercises, photos and descriptions by permission only.